Membership to Quest Credit Union is open to:
Persons residing, working or worshiping in, or organizations located within, the counties of: Allen, Anderson, Atchison, Bourbon, Chase, Cherokee, Clay, Cloud, Coffey, Crawford, Dickinson, Douglas, Franklin, Geary, Harvey, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Labette, Leavenworth, Lyon, Marion, McPherson, Miami, Morris, Neosho, Osage, Ottawa, Pottawatomie, Saline, Shawnee, Wabaunsee, Woodson and Wyandotte, all in the State of Kansas.
As well as, all employees and/or members of:
- American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T)
- Southwestern Bell Communications
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- U.S. Government, both military and civilian
- Kansas State government, and local or municipal governments within Kansas
- Affinis Corporation
- Bob D. Campbell & Co., Carpet
- Henthorn, Sandmeyer & Co.
- KCKS Housing Authority
- Larkin Group
- ResCare Kansas City
- Ruskin Manufacturing
- Spangler Graphics (Kelmscott)
- Taliaferro & Browne
- Vita Craft
- Kansas Turnpike Authority
- TK Printing
- MTAA (Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority)
- Performance Tire
- Southwest Caging
- Waste Management
- SKF Sealing Solutions
- City of Atchison
- City of Eldorado
- Shawnee County and their respective affiliates and subsidiary companies.
- United Steelworkers Union Local #307
- American Legion Post #400
- Teamsters Local 696
- Quest Credit Union and its affiliates and subsidiary companies.
Any organizations or associations of persons eligible to be members pursuant to subsections.
All persons that have retired from any of the employers or organizations listed in subsections; Spouses of deceased persons that were employed by any of the employers or organizations; any spouse, parent, stepparent, grandparent, child, stepchild, adopted child, sibling, grandchild or former spouse of any persons eligible to be members pursuant to any other subsection of this Section; and any other persons, organizations, groups or associations as permitted by law.
Membership, once established, may continue even though the Quest member would not be eligible for new membership.
Quest is always interested in adding new employee groups to our roster. If you would like to offer Quest's membership benefits to your employees, at no cost, visit our Employer Partner page.
Discover the Quest Credit Union difference today! Apply online or visit one of Quest’s full-service offices to complete a membership application for a single or joint account. An initial deposit of one share, $5.00, is needed to open a Regular Share Account. Once membership is established at Quest Credit Union, you are eligible to use or apply for all the services offered.