The Quest Visa Check Card is easy to use and accepted everywhere Visa is accepted. This debit card or check card works like a check, only better. When you make purchases, the amount is deducted directly from your checking account — but you also enjoy added convenience and security protections.
Pay for purchases quickly and easily.
Just use your check card when you pay. It’s fast, so there's no need to write checks or fumble for change. Plus, you'll save on trips to the ATM and can leave your checkbook at home.
Choose from the following check card options:
Because Visa is accepted at millions of places worldwide, you can use your check card for nearly anything, including: monthly bills, dining or shopping tabs, Internet purchases, movie tickets, groceries and more!
Improve your money management with an up-to-date balance and transaction history.
Quest Visa Check Card transactions are automatically deducted from your Quest checking account and typically posted within 24 hours of your purchase. So you can check your updated balance and transaction record on our website or by phone.
Every month you'll also receive a checking account statement that details your purchases, including merchant name, location, date and amount. So it's easy to see where your money goes.
Gain peace of mind with Visa's extra security protections.
When you use your check card for purchases, your money comes directly from your Quest checking account. You also get security protections that help prevent, detect and resolve fraud. You can also add another level of security for online purchases by signing up for Verified by Visa.
Call Quest today at 1-800-432-2470 to ask for a Visa Check Card for your Quest account or apply now for the easiest, safest way to make purchases.
Stand out from the crowd with your personalized Quest iPic Visa Check Card! Now, you no longer have to stick to standardized card designs. Instead, YOU pick the PIC. All you have to do is choose the photo you want on your card, send it us and Quest will do the rest.
How to Order Your iPic
To begin your Quest iPic Visa Check Card order, submit your photo in electronic format as a jpg (jpeg, JPG) using the iPic Submission Form at the bottom of this page.
Along with your photo, please be sure to include your first and last name, as well as a phone number or e-mail address should we need to contact you for more information.
It's Little to Nothing to Switch!
- It is only $5 to replace your current Quest Visa Check Card to an iPic Card.*
- First time Visa Check Cardholders may choose the iPic Visa Check Card for free!
Helpful Hints for the iPic Visa Check Card
- Photos must be submitted in electronic format, jpg preferred. Quest cannot scan photos.
- Other than necessary cropping, Quest cannot edit images. Members are responsible for the quality of the photo submitted. Quest may not be held responsible for the lightness or darkness of photos, dust specks, scratches or low resolution and pixelation.
- Images taken from camera phones are not typically recommended, unless the phone produces high resolution photos.
- Composition is important when choosing a photo for the iPic. Quest recommends that faces or the subjects within the photo be in the top, upper half of the image. Elements in the lower half may be covered by the card numbers or name.
- Please limit the size of your photos to three megabytes (3MB).
- Copyrighted photographs are not allowed, i.e. sports logos, product logos, web images. You must obtain and submit written permission from the photographer or company to use such images, as well as photography studio images.
- Photos purchased from stock art sites are allowed.
Quest reserves the right to refuse images that the credit union deems inappropriate.
iPic Cards take 7-10 business days from the date the order was placed. Cards cannot be ordered until Quest has received your electronic photo.
iPic Cards are only available for Visa Check Cards and may not replace Visa Credit Cards. Members must have Quest Visa Check Card with Quest Checking Account to utilize the iPic.
*First time cardholders are free. First time replacement (within 12 months) of lost, broken or stolen cards is free. Other replacements, within 12 months of the previous issue date, are $5. Replacement of iPic card to change picture is $10. Fees are charged per card, not account.
Contact us at iPic@Quest-CU.org for more information or assistance.
Add another level of security to your card by signing up for Verified by Visa.