Do all your banking from the comfort of your home, your office, or anywhere. Online banking is convenient, anytime access to all your Quest accounts from a computer, tablet or smart phone.
Log in to Online Banking or register for Online Banking from our home page.
Today’s Quest Credit Union members need immediate and secure access to their accounts, and the free Quest Mobile App provides both! Available for iPhone, Android and Kindle Fire platforms, members are able to access and manage their money from virtually anywhere at any time.
With the Quest Mobile App, you can access your account from your mobile device easier, faster and with more options, including:
- View account balances and history
- Deposit checks (available on Apple and select Samsung devices)
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer funds to other suffixes and/or Quest accounts
- Transfer funds for loan payments
- Access and pay bills (or modify and delete payments) via Quest Bill Pay*
- Locate Quest Centers and ATMs
- Contact Quest directly
Quest Credit Union is committed to the safety and privacy of your financial information. With the Quest Mobile App, all your account data is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access, and your sensitive account information will not be stored on your mobile device.
Free Download! Available for iPhone, Android and Kindle Fire devices.
*You must be a current Quest Credit Union member and Online Banking user to access and utilize the Quest Mobile Application. Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up through Online Banking.
Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply. Android is a registered trademark of Google. iPhone is a trademark of Apple. Kindle Fire is a registered trademark of Amazon.
You'll never go back to mailing payments again! Quest Bill Pay is secure, convenient, on time, confidential and accessible 24/7. Pay individuals or companies, and set it up to pay once or to make repeated payments.
Register for Quest Bill Pay through Online Banking. Log in from the Quest home page.
Experts say that over 70% of identity theft starts with paper. You can help prevent that by using eStatements! With Quest's e-Statements your credit union statement is delivered electronically with a preceding e-mail notifying you that it is ready to view. E-Statements are then easily accessed through our secure online banking system. With electronic delivery you can avoid U.S. Postal delays and eliminate personal risk from private information sitting in your mail box.
- 24/7 secure access to your statements
- Faster delivery - E-Statements are normally available the first of each month.
- Statements are archived for easy record-keeping. And, you can save them to your computer and print as needed.
- View actual checks that have cleared your account.
- Eliminate mailbox and identity theft opportunities.
Apply for Quest E-Statements today or log in to Online Banking, click on E-Statements and follow the simple enrollment process.
Improve your Financial Management with Quest E*Alerts
Do you want to know what's happening with your account - when it's getting low or when an item clears? Sign up for Quest’s E*Alerts today. With E*Alerts you choose what you want to be notified about, when and through what method: e-mail, text message or both. Signing up is simple!
You will be prompted to confirm your e-mail address. Here you can change or add new e-mails as well as phone numbers. To add phone numbers click "What is my Phone Address?" Enter in your 10 digit cell number and the service provider. Click OK and your text address will be added.
For security purposes, a confirmation number will be sent to the e-mail(s) you have registered. You must check that e-mail and obtain the number to continue.
In E*Alerts, enter the confirmation number. You will then be redirected to the Alerts Summary page. There, members can sign up for different types of alerts.
- Credit Union Alerts: These are notices from Quest, and will include updates on items such as rate changes.
- Personal Alerts: These are custom reminders that you can send to yourself, i.e. birthdays, doctor's appointments. Enter the message, date, time and frequency that you would like to receive your personal alert.
- Balance Alerts: These are custom alerts that you set on your individual account, including loans, checking and savings.
- Low Balance Alerts: Set these alerts for any account and any minimum amount you choose.
- Transaction Alerts: These can be sent on deposits and withdrawals on any account, based on the minimum dollar amount that you set.
- Event Alerts: These alerts notify you when your account has been logged in to, or when an e-mail or password has been changed.
Sign up through online banking today, or call Quest for more information about E*Alerts.
Standard text messaging rates may apply. Members are responsible for setting alert data. Alerts may not be posted in real time. Quest is not responsible for overdrafts or other charges due to delayed alerts.
Experience the ease of accessing information about your Quest Credit Union account(s) from any touchtone telephone, anytime.
- In the Topeka area, dial 233-5000
- Outside of the Topeka area, dial 1-877-231-5001
You will be asked to enter your account number and you four-digit access code. Your first time using the Telephone Teller, your access code will be the last four (4) digits of the social security number that is in our database. For your protection, we urge you to change your access code by using option five (5) through the Telephone Teller menu.